Casual Mediterranean House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings enhance this Mediterranean house plan that is not too big and not too small.
- Casual living is featured with on big, open living area at the back of the home.
- Built-in display niches stand ready to show off your collectibles.
- A half wall in the kitchen lets you see into the vaulted gathering room so you can be with family while cooking.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite and dining room lead out to a big terrace in back.
- The two car garage has a storage section for bikes and lawn equipment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 47' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss