Cathedral 4 Season Porch
About This Plan
- Shuttered windows and a careful blend of stone and shingle siding create a country home that is timeless in curb appeal.
- As you enter, you will love the cathedral ceilings that are found throughout the main living areas including the great room, dining room, kitchen and four-season porch.
- An open floor plan creates a living space that is comfortable yet large enough for entertaining even the largest of families.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and features a fireplace that sees through to the porch at the back of the home. A large walk-in closet, dual sinks and a corner Jacuzzi tub also pamper mom and dad at the end of a hard day.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath can be found on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,734 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,734 sq. ft.
- Entry: 23 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss