Cathedral and Step Ceilings Abound
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco combine to create a classic look in this two-story home plan. Cathedral and step ceilings, art niches and arched openings are just some of the extras you love when you enter. A two-story ceiling greets you in the entry; to the left, a formal dining room awaits, and a den with French doors lies to your right.
- An arched opening beckons you to the great room directly ahead where you'll be pleased to find a central fireplace flanked by built-in custom cabinets.
- The well-appointed kitchen features plenty of cabinet space, a central island and a breakfast bar that over looks an angled hearth room.
- The master suite lies on the opposite side of the house and includes a spacious walk-in closet with central island, dual sinks and a step ceiling.
- Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom, a fourth bedroom with private bath, and a large bonus room.
- A 4-stall, split garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,843 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 946 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 8"
- Depth: 77' 1"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1489 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss