Cathedral Ceiling Master Suite
About This Plan
- Stone-based columns mark the entrance to this adorable home plan which flaunts two outdoor spaces and a light-flooded sun room.
- Get cozy in the fireplace-warmed family room or pull up a seat to the island kitchen's snack bar for a nice chat while eating.
- A cathedral ceiling crowns the fabulous master suite. The bath hosts such luxuries as a walk-in tiled shower, a private toilet and a huge walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms offer spacious accommodations and share a hallway desk and a compartmentalized hall bath.
- Related Plan: Building in reverse? See house plan 14327RK.
- Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 14334RK (2,982 s.f.) and 14344RK (3,289 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,512 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss