About This Plan
- Both the family room and living room have cathedral ceilings in this Traditional home plan with four bedrooms all on the upper floor.
- Double doors off the two-story foyer lead to the quiet study with its bay window.
- Windows flank the fireplace in the great room that is open to the informal dining area and kitchen.
- Two sinks and a large jetted tub in the master bath will pamper the homeowner.
- The remaining three bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,659 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"