Cathedral Ceilings in Master & Living Rooms
About This Plan
- This house plan features the convenience of one floor living, with elegant touches you usually find in houses of larger square footage.
- The living room enjoys the warmth of a fireplace and the openness of a cathedral ceiling and the dining room flows from the living room and kitchen.
- The efficient kitchen provides and eating bar for informal eating and snacks.
- The master suite has a spacious feel because of its cathedral ceiling. A private master bath and a walk-in closet add to its appeal.
- Two additional bedrooms flank a hallway laundry center. There is a full hall bath to accommodate the additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Deck: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 17 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 1"
- Depth: 53' 1"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick