About This Plan
- The front-facing study in this beautiful Southern home plan boasts a cathedral ceiling and built-in bookshelves.
- A two-story foyer is your frist impression of the home with views extending to the formal rooms on the side or straight back to the tray vaulted family room with fireplace.
- Dine informally in the special octagonal breakfast nook or on the snack bar island.
- The first floor master suite has both linear and walk-in closets and a spa bath with big jetted tub.
- A storage shed area expands the garage so you never feel crowded.
- The second floor has three bedrooms and a big bonus room.
- The balcony overlooks the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room