Center Hall Colonial
About This Plan
- A two-story ceiling that rises to 18' adorns the center hall of this pleasing Traditional home with a faux balcony that tops the covered front porch.
- Flanked by the formal dining room on one side and the study on the other, the foyer leads back to a large open space comprised of the great room, dinette and large kitchen with an island.
- Moms will enjoy the large mud room with a walk-in coat closet.
- Sliding glass doors lead from the dinette to a deck in the back of the home.
- Four bedrooms occupy the second floor including a spacious master suite with vaulted tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,671 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss