Center Hall Colonial
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A big central hall in this Colonial home gives you lots of room to move around, flanked by a home office and the formal living room.
- Wide openings let you see from room to room.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a peninsula bar with a cook top.
- Note the comfortable sun room nearby.
- Four big bedrooms lie on the upper floor along with a computer nook perfect for doing homework.
- Finish the basement and gain two more bedrooms, a huge media room and a crafting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,028 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss