Center Hall Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- This is a classic Colonial with a center hall and stairwell.
- The living and dining each feature a fireplace. The kitchen is open and spacious, and the square rear porch provides space for outdoor dining.
- Upstairs is a comfortable master suite, and two secondary bedrooms.
- The third floor would be about 600 sq. ft. This is the area that would have 6'+ ceilings. The roof has an 8:12 pitch, and existing attic stairs would provide access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 223 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss