About This Plan
- This Southern Louisiana Acadian home plan has a classic front porch supported by four pillars.
- The floor plan is open with a spacious family room, formal dining room, breakfast area and kitchen all open to each other.
- An angled island with an eating bar in the kitchen will be your family's favorite spot to grab a quick meal.
- Store all your goods in the fabulous walk-in pantry and enjoy the view from the corner sink that looks out over the front of your lot.
- Recessed ceilings highlight the master suite, one of four bedrooms. His and her walk-in closets are of equal size.
- Relax in the master bath with two vanities, a whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- Two of the other bedrooms have walk in closets and a Jack and Jill bath.
- The fourth bedroom could be used as a home office if desired.
- In the rear of the home plan you will find a two-car carport with a large enclosed storage area that could be used to house another car of boat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,318 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,318 sq. ft.
- Storage: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 11"
- Depth: 99' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick