Central Great Room Design
About This Plan
- The foyer leads to the dining room with a bay window and to the vaulted library with french doors for privacy if needed.
- The great room has an impressive fireplace and is open to the kitchen.
- The kitchen/dinette is convenient to the deck and the laundry room.
- The master suite has a spacious bath with whirlpool; three more bedrooms and a bath are upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,523 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 663 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss