Chaarming Front Porch with Optional Elevation
About This Plan
- A charming porch introduces this home plan and offers a comfortable place to sit on sunny summer days.
- Inside, a central hall is surrounded by the living and dining rooms, and leads back to the sprawling, casual family room.
- A fireplace warms the family room, while two sets of French doors admit natural light and open out to a back porch and a deck.
- The master suite boasts a main-floor location, while three well-planned secondary bedrooms fill the upper floor. Two of these upper-floor bedrooms share a bookshelf-lined study, while the third features a private bath.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 55031BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,647 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- Storage: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12