Chalet-Style Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- This chalet-style vacation home plan, with its steep, overhanging roof, will catch the eye of every envious neighbor.
- It is designed to be completely livable whether it's the season for swimming or skiing.
- The dormitory on the upper level will sleep many vacationers, while the two bedrooms on the first floor provide the more conventional sleeping facilities.
- The upper level overlooks the beamed-ceiling living and dining area.
- A wraparound terrace and plenty of storage space complete this perfect design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss