Character and Charm
About This Plan
- You'll feel right at home in this country home design, where twin dormers, an entry porch and exquisite trim lend character and charm.
- Inside, high ceilings open up the living and dining rooms, and a corner fireplace warms the living area. The living room accesses the covered porch in back.
- Open to the living room, the kitchen and nook offer a pantry closet and an angled snack bar.
- In the master suite, there is a cozy bayed sitting area, two walk-in closets, glassed-in shower and corner tub flanked by two vanities.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the living room below, and three family bedrooms share a bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' living and dining rooms.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- For a related house plan, see 7414RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,323 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"