1 - 3
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Stone piers and four columns grace the front of this character-filled cottage. The covered porch extends across the entire front of the home giving you plenty of outdoor space to enjoy.
- Step inside to the foyer with 19' ceilings and you'll find an open floor plan with the family room open to the kitchen and dinette. An island in the kitchen gives you cooking and seating options and the large pantry offers you storage. The screened porch offers more dining and relaxing possibilities.
- 12' ceilings in the family room complement the fireplace and built-ins. If you need some quiet time, the office is bearby. Transoms add a nice touch here.
- The master suite features a bath much larger than you would expect for a home plan of this size. The walk-in closet is an added bonus.
- The optional lower level gives you two more bedrooms with a shared bath and an open game room/family room space with fireplace. You'll also find storage and a place for your mechanicals.
- A rear entry garage and a convenient mud/laundry room complete this cottage house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,665 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,665 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery