Charismatic Traditional House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This traditional house plan, clad in brick, offers oodles of charisma throughout the design. The interior floor plan situates the master bedroom apart from the other family bedrooms for the utmost privacy.
- Arched french doors lead you inside from the entry porch, where an open layout greets you. The vaulted ceiling in the great room helps define the space, and guide your eyes to the fireplace on the left wall.
- The spacious, eat-in kitchen includes a prep island with additional seating, and a back door that grants access to a grilling porch.
- Discover the master bedroom, privately situated behind the 2-car garage, which features a a 5-fixture bath and dual closets.
- Three secondary bedrooms reside on the opposite side of the home and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 58 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"