About This Plan
- Gracious and elegant, this Southern home plan has stacked front porches and a first floor wrap-around porch.
- A front porch graces the front and gives you entry to the home where you have a view all the way through the home to the family room.
- Columns separate the dining room from the foyer, adding an elegant touch.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see the big family room fireplace and a bay window extends the breakfast nook.
The master suite is on the first floor and has twin walk-in closets and a huge private bathroom.
- On the upper floor, three more bedrooms share a computer/library nook that opens to the front porch.
- Future gameroom space can be finished at your leisure.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 60029RC, 60075RCand 60076RC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,236 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 493 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick