Charleston-Style Double Side Porch
About This Plan
- The Charleston-style double front porch leads to the beautiful foyer, living room, and stairs. Beyond the living room is the dining with old-style moldings and stepped ceiling.
- A double-door entry leads to the master suite. His and hers walk-in closets provide generous dressing space. The master bath features separate tub and glass shower. The master bath porch accesses the pool area in the rear.
- The kitchen is surrounded by the indoor nook, and outdoor dining porch. Stairs in the nook leads down to the garage, and up to the garage apartment.
- On the second floor, the gathering room leads to the upper front porch. Suite 2 provides a secondary bedroom suite area with window seat, and unique bathroom.
- The rear porch leads to the sun deck and bedroom 5 beyond.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,034 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 615 sq. ft.
- Deck: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss