Charm and Drama Make Fabulous Interior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- One's initial impression is of a charming, rambling 1 1/2 story country-style design, but all this belies the fabulously dramatic, up-to-date interior.
- The spectacular great room features a corner fireplace, built-ins, a high stepped ceiling and a beautiful rear window wall.
- The fabulous angled kitchen overlooks the covered side porch that is ideal for outdoor dining. The sun-drenched breakfast room features a room with a wide angled bay window and vaulted ceiling.
- The exquisite private first floor master suite includes a tray ceiling and a rear angled bay alcove which serves as a beautiful sitting area, a large walk-in closet and a compartmented private bath with whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs two additional bedrooms share a bathroom. Plans for future space above the garage are included.
- Foundation options: slab, basement or crawl space.
- Related Plans: Get a reverse layout with house plan 3838JA and a front-facing garage with house plan 3871JA
- Get a 3-car garage and more space with plan 3864JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 550 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,017 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Deck: 139 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick