Charmer with Three Dormers
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Three dormers and a broad front porch greet you as you approach this hill country house plan.
- Inside, the open living area separates two family bedrooms from the master suite and a fourth bedroom with its own bath.
- The formal dining room is on one side of the entry and the great room with fireplace lies ahead.
- The kitchen is well-placed between the dining and morning rooms, and the morning room accesses a covered patio in back.
- The patio is also accessed from the master suite, which features two walk-in closets and a garden tub flanked by his and her vanities.
- Related Plans: Gain a second floor game room with house plan 31028D. For a smaller version, see house plan 3090D (2,088 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plan 31109D (2,506 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 285 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 11"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick