Charmer with Three Dormers
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Three dormers and a broad front porch greet you as you approach this hill country house plan.
- Inside, the open living area separates two family bedrooms from the master suite and a fourth bedroom with its own bath.
- The formal dining room is on one side of the entry and the great room with fireplace lies ahead.
- The kitchen is well-placed between the dining and morning rooms, and the morning room accesses a covered patio in back.
- The patio is also accessed from the master suite, which features two walk-in closets and a garden tub flanked by his and her vanities.
- Related Plans: Gain a second floor game room with house plan 31028D. For a smaller version, see house plan 3090D (2,088 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plan 31109D (2,506 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 285 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 11"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery