Charming 3-Bedroom Colonial House Plan with Rec Room
About This Plan
- Packed with traditional charm, this 3-bedroom colonial home plan features a clapboard and shake exterior, inviting front porch with columns, and a 2-car garage.
- A family room with a fireplace and backyard view forms the heart of this home. The adjacent kitchen boasts an angled breakfast bar, roomy walk-in pantry, and an airy breakfast nook with a lovely bay window.
- On the upper level, you'll find your master suite, which features a 4-piece bath with a walk-in shower and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Two additional upper-level bedrooms share a full bath. Enjoy the convenience of a second-floor laundry room.
- A versatile enclosed rec room with a closet is filled with possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,539 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick