Charming 4-Bed Farmhouse
About This Plan
- This 4 bed country farmhouse has a front porch with shed dormer above and a 2-card garage on the left. It was launched with a sister plan - 36080DK - that shares the same main body and replaces the garage with a carport and open-air breezeway.
- A small home office is located off the foyer and a closet is there as well helping reduce clutter.
- The family room has 11' ceilings and a fireplace flanked by built-ins. It is open to the kitchen and has access to the patio in back.
- The C-shaped kitchen opens to the breakfast room that gets great natural light from the windows on the back wall. A walk-in pantry is conveniently located nearby as is the mudroom and garage entrance making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet with built-in window-seats and a 5-fixture bath. A guest suite across the home helps maintain privacy.
- The mudroom with laundry off the carport breezeway also has a built-in bench.
- The upstairs give you two bedrooms and a third full bath.
- Related Plan: Replace the 2-car garage with a carport with house plan 36080DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 11"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick