Charming 5-Bed House Plan with Master on Main
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This charming 5 bed house plan has a façade with a combination of cedar shakes, brickwork and a front covered porch with substantial column beams.
- The 2-story foyer extends from front to rear. To your left, the family room awaits with a fireplace and access to the stairs.
- The kitchen boasts of a large center island, a separate pantry and rear covered porch access.
- The main level master suite is privately situated at the rear of the home and also offers private rear porch access from the bedroom. There is an up-to-date modern bathroom with dual vanities and an attached oversized walk-in closet.
- The second level has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Bedroom two is quite spacious with a walk-in closet and private bath while bedrooms three and four are of equivalent size with walk-in closets and private vanities within the jack and jill bath. The fifth bedroom is huge and has a walk-in closet, private bath and a large unfinished storage room.
- The two car garage features direct access into the home’s laundry/mudroom for ease of clean-up and storage options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,267 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 416 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath