Charming and Efficient Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A wonderful covered porch runs along the front width of this country-style home plan. Three dormers make for additional charm. Another covered porch in back provides a second outdoor venue. The side-loading garage suits the home to a corner or narrow lot.
- Inside, you can view the open stairway from the tiled entry. To one side is the spacious living room with its wood-burning fireplace flanked by windows and the dining room which opens to the rear porch.
- An angled counter with a raised bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the space. Notice the ample work and storage space and the easy access to the utility room.
- Privately situated, the master suite boasts a large walk-in closet off the bedroom and a compartmented bath with two entries, allowing for easy access from the utility area.Located upstairs are two identically sized bedrooms, both with cozy dormer nooks. These bedrooms share a four-fixture compartmented bath.
- Related Plans: Get a one-story version with house plan 7422RD. Eliminate the garage with house plans 7410RD and 74015RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Deck: 522 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick