Charming and Spacious Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- There's a lot of space in this charming Southern house plan that runs long and deep.
- Most of the square footage is on the first floor where you have formal and informal spaces and three bedrooms.
- Enjoy wonderful views from the kitchen sink, thanks to the open layout that lets you see into the bayed breakfast area, the family room and the covered patio beyond.
- Homeowners get a gracious master suite with a coffered ceiling, cozy fireplace and a vaulted master bathroom.
- The enormous second floor great room is an excellent place to entertain and it has a walk-in storage closet and built-ins.
- Future space adds an extra 353 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 162 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12