Charming Brick Ranch
About This Plan
- This one level home plan offers a delightful floor plan that combines a casual lifestyle with a defined dining room for more formal entertaining.
- A convenient snack bar is arranged to offer views to both the breakfast area with angled walls and the great room fireplace.
- French doors invite the outdoors to become part of the inside gathering places and the sloped ceiling adds volume and ambiance.
- The homeowner will enjoy the comfort of the master bedroom suite with deluxe bath, large walk-in closet and secluded alcove.
- Two additional bedrooms and a basement complete this charming package.
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see 39129ST (2,553 sq. ft.). Need a front entry garage? See 3971ST (1,860 sq. ft.), 3939ST (1,979 sq. ft.)and 3984ST (2,253 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Entry: 65 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss