About This Plan
- This split foyer plan has the charm of a bungalow with its stone and shake fa'ade.
- The visual impact is impressive as you stand in the foyer looking into the living and dining rooms, both voluminous with modified cathedral ceilings.
- The master suite features all the amenities of a large plan with separate tub and shower and double vanities.
- The oversized linen closet can convert to a Washer/Dryer closet if the ground level location is not used.
- The third bath on the ground level allows for a fourth bedroom/rec. room to be finished ass the family grows.
- The best feature of this small home is the triple garage when entered from the side. As with all split foyers, it can also be built with a front entry garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 93 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 460 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Storage: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick