Charming Bungalow Home Plan
About This Plan
- This charming bungalow style home plan with Craftsman touches features a large open living and dining area and a first floor master bedroom suite.
- It includes a total of three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a powder room, a laundry room and an L-shaped galley kitchen with breakfast bar that opens to the dining room.
- The second floor offers two bedrooms and a shared full bathroom, the laundry area, and abundant easily accessible storage.
- The Arts and Crafts inspired exterior offers a gabled roof and a front shed dormer, a gabled front porch roof and covered rear porch with an exterior storage room.
- At 26'8" wide it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- The main roof pitch is 9/12 with some 8/12, 6/12 and even 4/12 making for a great-looking home.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 10062TT (1,512 sq. ft.).
- Take 2' off the depth with house plan 10061TT.
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 10055TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 428 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 8"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick