Charming Cape Codder
About This Plan
- There's plenty of space in this two bedroom Cape Cod house plan that offers a study as well.
- The open floor plan and vaulted great room make the home feel even larger.
- Sliding glass doors off the dining area lead to a delightful screened porch where you can relax and eat outdoors.
- The study comes with a closet and so could be used as an extra bedroom if you wish.
- The best bedroom in the house belongs to the homeowners and boasts an elegant tray ceiling and a big walk-in closet that opens with pocket doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss