About This Plan
- The exterior with its hardy shakes and siding is accented nicely with wood columns and brackets. Stone columns frame the door for a warm welcome.
- Despite its modest size, you will find this cottage house plan to be quite roomy.
- To your right, a separate dining room is framed with columns to create a warm yet open feeling.
- The family room is vaulted and includes a fireplace with built-in bookshelves on either side.
- The kitchen is open to both the living room and breakfast room with a large island balancing the space for efficiency and warmth.
- A French door to the deck is convenient to the main living areas of the home for outdoor living and dining.
- Separated from the secondary bedrooms for privacy, the master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet and a roomy bath with a separate tub and glass shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Deck: 166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 2"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss