About This Plan
- This compact traditional design imparts a spacious feeling by means of a cathedral ceiling in the living room, a vaulted ceiling in the adjacent dining room, and a tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
- A charming entry porch with two sets of columns leads into the foyer, off of which the secondary bedrooms are located; the living area, straight ahead. A hall bath with a garden tub serves both these two bedrooms and the living area.
- An expansive living area is created by the living and dining room openness and the angled peninsula counter separating the kitchen from this area. The fireplace provides the focal point for the living room which accesses the patio through French doors.
- Privately situated off a short hall leading from the kitchen, the master suite contains a walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with garden tub and separate shower.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,499 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,499 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick