Charming Cottage Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Cottage offers an open, modern floor plan wrapped in a classic time-gone-by exterior with alternating lap and shingle siding.
- The covered entrance offers inviting architectural details with its segmented arch and copper roof.
- Once inside, the foyer embraces you with well-appointed yet simple detailing.
- A dining room and staircase flank the open foyer with glimpses of the great room beyond.
- The great room is a grand space with patio doors and Paladian windows filling the vaulted room. A massive fireplace with built-in bookcases on each side completes the space.
- The kitchen, with its abundant work space, is open to the great room and breakfast room through large wood columns and a raised island bar.
- A large mudroom, laundry room and pantry adjoins the garage.
- The spacious master suite offers a tray ceiling, abundant window space and French door access to a large deck. Two large walk-in closets flank the entry into the master bath which is complete with a large vanity, a soaking tub with window and a large glass shower.
- The optional finished lower level gives you an extra bedroom, office with side access, a bath plus room for mechanicals and storage. The square footage is not figured into our total lliving area calculation.
- Related Plan: Get a full walkout basement with two bedrooms, in reverse layout, with house plan 26667GG.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,946 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 247 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 303 sq. ft.
- Deck: 547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 56' 7"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss