Charming cottage with stone archway
About This Plan
- Warm exterior elements add character and depth to this traditionally styled home with hints of Tudor inspired architectural design components. There is a latticed trimmed window dormer, a brick front exterior and a stone covered archway into the large front enclosed porch.
- Four bedrooms and two plus baths are incorporated into approximately 2,307 square feet of usable living space.
- The vaulted foyer houses the second story staircase as it bypasses the formal dining room and continues to the rear of the home.
- There is a family friendly kitchen with peninsula bar, a separate pantry and an adjoining breakfast room.
- The rear vaulted family room features a handsome fireplace and access to the outdoor patio.
- There is a main level master retreat for privacy that contains an adjoining vaulted sitting room, a large master bedroom and an attached walk-in closet. The master bath is highlighted with dual vanities, a separate shower and a garden tub.
- A laundry room, powder room and coat closet complete the first floor.
- A loft area with open railing and overviews into the family room and foyer dominate the second floor landing. The loft is the perfect space for a playroom for small children or a homework station for older children.
- All three upstairs bedrooms are spacious with walk-in closets. There is a shared hall bath with double sinks and a hall linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 942 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 407 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12