Charming Country Cottage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This delightfully charming, country-style cottage was designed to serve either as a vacation home or starter home.
- Whether set on a lakeside lot, mountain slope, or suburban lot, this is a design that maximizes livability within its modest footprint.
- Two bedrooms, including a private master, are split on either side of the dramatic central living and entertaining space.
- Broad covered porches front and rear expand the livability.
- Two additional bedrooms and a third full bath can be finished on the second floor to start, or whenever needed in the future.
- Foundations: basement, slab, crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,673 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 617 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick