Charming Country Cottage with Open Concept
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This charming and efficient country traditional home has an attractive covered entry porch.
- Step inside and you see the fireplace on the left wall of the great room. That room is open to the dining room which itself is open to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has an angled peninsula with casual seating. Pantry storage is located by the utility room nearby.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a large walk-in closet and dual vanities.
- One of the bedrooms can easily be converted into a game room or a loft overlooking the 2-story living room.
- An optional one- or two-car garage can easily be added on the side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 896 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 491 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick