About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This is a country Craftsman home plan that offers families plenty of room to spread out. Square footage measures in at more than 4,500. Nearly 700 more is available for office space over the three-car garage.
- Craftsman styling shines through in the windows, decorative gable accents, and cedar-shingle siding, along with the river rock veneer post supports and chimneys. A long procession of posts supports the covered porch that spans the entire front fa'ade, and wraps around a bit on each end. On the left end, it continues on as a breezeway that links the house to the garage.
- Passing under the richly glassed arched transom, you step into a naturally bright foyer with a parlor to the left. Straight ahead is an expansive great room where six quadruple window sets fill the rear wall. A masonry fireplace is set into the right wall, next to a stairway and access to a large guest/hobby room with its own bathroom.
- On the opposite side, a peninsular buffet marks the passageway to the dining room. The mirror-image stairway there, as on the other side, climbs up to a vaulted gallery/balcony and bedrooms on the second level.
- In the kitchen, a masonry oven surround wraps around three sides of a six-burner range with ovens below. Another, even larger, island holds a prep sink, marble pastry counter, and an eating bar. Standing at the kitchen sink, you can gaze out at the rear landscape, or keep an eye on patio activities. Two cozy window seats flank the nook's built-in desk.
- Upstairs, the large, luxurious, vaulted owners' suite boasts yet another fireplace, plus a posh bathroom, extra-roomy walk-in closet, and private deck. Secondary bedrooms share a two-section bathroom.