Charming Country Design
About This Plan
- If you are looking for a charming, efficient country-style home plan, then this house plan could be for you. On the exterior, the dormer windows and wrap-around porch provide a warm welcome. Inside, the open living area is conducive to informal living.
- From the entry, the view is spectacular as your guests see the living room with its sloped two-story ceiling. The living room features a media center next to its fireplace, as well as an impressive view of the winding stairway, plant ledge and loft above.
- The country kitchen has easy access to both the bayed breakfast nook and the formal dining room. Take note in this area of the pantry closet, built-in hutch, angled counter and double doors that open to a covered porch in back.
- The first-floor master suite includes a spacious compartmented bathroom with walk-in closets for him and her, plus twin sinks, a marble garden tub and a separate shower with a seat.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms each have direct access to a shared bath. Bedroom two has a bayed sitting area and built-in shelves, while bedroom three has a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 74052RD (2,125 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 530 sq. ft.
- Deck: 369 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 4"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick