Charming Country Elevation
About This Plan
- With its expansive front porch and charming country elevation, this house plan is perfect for the family that enjoys the outdoors. Once inside, the massive two-story tiled entry welcomes you with warm natural light from a large dormer window above.
- The entry is flanked by the formal living room and dining room. Each of these rooms boast 9' ceilings and elegant bay windows that flood the rooms with natural light.
- A centrally located family room also features a 9' ceiling, a cozy fireplace, built in book shelves and easy access to the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The gourmet island kitchen flows smoothly into the bay-windowed nook and spacious family room. The kitchen also features a convenient raised serving bar, large pantry, ample work and storage space and easy access to the formal dining room.
- The secluded master suite, with its 9' ceiling and bay window is a welcome retreat. Double doors lead to the inviting master bath which features a large corner marble tub, his and hers vanities, glass shower and two massive walk-in closets.
- The second level boats a loft overlooking the entry, and four large bedrooms featuring cozy dormer windows and large closets. They share two split bath rooms.
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 74063RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 10"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick