Charming Craftsman Bungalow
About This Plan
- Get more out of your home-building dollars with this unique one-story Craftsman bungalow house plan.
- A covered front porch provides sheltered entry into a spacious living room. A bookshelf and a column are special touches.
- The dining room enjoys a sloped ceiling, a wet bar and direct access to the rear covered patio.
- In the nearby kitchen, a breakfast bar accommodates quick meals.
- The adjacent family room rounds out this casual living area.
- The large owners suite pampers with a sitting area, patio access and a luxurious bath that features a corner tub, a separate shower and dual lavatories. Two secondary bedrooms share a full hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,033 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,071 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss