Charming Craftsman Bungalow Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This charming Craftsman bungalow house plan is much larger than it looks from the front. This two-level home offers more than 3,000 square feet of living space. Tapered stone veneer twin-column supports, decorative gable accents, and characteristic windows combine to create that nostalgic Craftsman look.
- It's designed for construction on a lot that slopes down on the right and to the rear. Approximately a third of the indoor living area is in the daylight basement, which is invisible from the front.
- A window-bright, vaulted great room sits at the core of the main floor, directly ahead of the wide foyer. Gathering spaces, formal and informal, fill the left wing, while a luxurious owners' suite takes up most of the right wing.
- Double doors next to the foyer lead into an expansive room brightened by a bay window. This could be furnished as a parlor, den, home office, or whatever suits. It has a roomy storage closet.
- The 2-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from the dining room, kitchen, and nook as well as the great room. Kitchen features include: a long, flush eating bar and roomy walk-in pantry, along with generous cupboard and counter space. Windows in front of the sink overlook a covered deck.
- The spa tub in the luxurious owners' suite is centrally located, allowing one person to chat with another in the sleeping area or lavatory room while soaking away the day's tensions. Other amenities include: dual vanities, private toilet, and a large walk-in closet.
- Two more bedrooms are in the basement, along with a generously sized utility room and a spacious family room with another gas fireplace. Sliding glass doors open onto a covered patio.