Charming Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A charming combination of stone, shakes and siding adorns this Craftsman style house plan.
- There's even a flower box on the left gable window for added appeal.
- The formal dining room lies to the front with quick and easy acess to the kitchen.
- A walk-in pantry, peninsula eating bar and window sink complement the kitchen.
- Views stretch all the way back to the family room fireplace so you can always see what's going in.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a laundry closet and a big bonus room that lies over the two car garage.
- Related Plan: Get a front load garage and a formal living room with house plan 17772LV (1,997 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 923 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 37' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"