Charming European Influence with Decorative Column
About This Plan
- Four decorative columns add charm to this European-influenced design. This two story house plan combines shingle siding, stone detailing and shuttered windows.
- The kitchen, nook and great room all flow one into the other to create a living space.
- A formal dining room is located toward the front of the home plan.
- Upstairs you'll find a master suite with step a ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms and another full bath make round out the home.
- For a related house plan, see 89687AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,029 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss