Charming Front Elevation
About This Plan
- The living area of this charming traditional home plan consists of a family room with a corner fireplace, a dining area with access to a rear covered porch, and a kitchen with a snack-bar island and a walk-in pantry.
- Completing the first floor are a laundry room, a powder room and a home office off the hall.
- Upstairs, three secondary bedrooms share a hall bath. In the master suite, you find a walk-in closet and bath with a corner spa tub and separate shower.
- Bonus space over the garage is accessed from the foyer.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Get a courtyard-entry garage with house plan 21121DR in reverse layout.
- See this in brick with house plan 21116DR (2,138 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,279 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Deck: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 345 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick