Charming Front Porch
About This Plan
- Decorative post brackets on the front porch, a cameo front door and a few half round windows are some architectural details adding special interest to the exterior of this charming country style home plan.
- The great room features a wall of windows overlooking the patio, a fireplace, a built-in wet bar and a beautiful tray ceiling.
- The kitchen includes a large double-window over the sink facing out to the porch in addition to ample cabinet and work space. The adjacent dining room features a room-wide bay window which also overlooks the porch.
- A split-bedroom plan affords the master suite complete privacy. It includes a spacious walk-in closet, beautiful bay window, and a private bath with a whirlpool tub set in an angled platform.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space or basement of 1,595 sq. ft. The plan also includes options for brick veneer or siding.
- Related Plan: Need more space? See house plan 3842JA which has 813 sq. ft. of attic space you could build out.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick