About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stately pillars and a central gable adorn the front porch of this three-bedroom design, which is partly faced with brick. In back, another porch steps down to a large terrace anchored by four planters.
- The centrally placed living room features a sloped ceiling and a fireplace and is open to both the foyer and the dining room. Straight ahead, a charming gallery leads to the informal eating area and then the kitchen with its snack bar and pantry closet. A utility room is placed nearby.
- Three bedrooms and two baths extend along one side of the house. In the master suite, a four-way sloped ceiling decorates the bedroom. In the two-compartment master bath, you find twin sinks, a garden tub, a separate shower and a large walk-in closet.
- The other bedrooms also enjoy walk-in closets, and bedroom three has its own sink in a separate compartment.
- Completing the plan, a bonus room over the garage is accessed from the informal eating area.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. A basement foundation can be extracted from the crawl-space plan with minor modifications. With a brick exterior, total living area increases to 2,054 sq. ft.