Charming Gambrel Colonial in Two Versions
About This Plan
- This charming gambrel-roofed Colonial cottage plan offers a new twist on an old form, namely expandable areas including a dining room, study and garage.
- The basic plan is perfect for the small family. The spacious country kitchen allows for plenty of dining area. The efficient work center is just a few steps from the sliding glass doors to the rear terrace. The living room features a fireplace adjacent to the one in the country kitchen. Don't miss the box-bay window in the dining room in the expanded plan.
- The second floor of each plan remains the same with two bedrooms and two full baths. The master suite has a walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Blueprints include details for both the basic and the enhanced version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 652 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 693 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 270 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite