Charming House Plan in Brick
About This Plan
- A charming covered front porch graces the front of this two-story brick house plan.
- Stairs off the main entrance go to the second floor. A nearby closet helps reduce coat clutter.
- The beautiful kitchen features a walk-in pantry, lots of counterspace and an island/lunch counter.
- The dining room is open to the living room and both are very spacious.
- Three bedrooms have excellent storage space on the second floor. A sitting area at the top of stairs is a nice touch.
- The garage has plenty of depth and stairs leading to the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 32' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"