Charming Multi-Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Gingerbread trim, brick and window boxes give this multi-level house plan its charm.
- The sunken foyer is one step down from the main living area with its open layout.
- There's room for three bar stools in the kitchen peninsula eating bar.
- Take one step up to the sleeping area where two bedrooms share a large bathroom.
- On the lowest level, there's another bedroom plus a family room and lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss