Charming Northwestern House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Arched transom windows bring extra light into bedroom 4 and the barrel vaulted master suite of this Northwestern house plan.
- The mixed use of stone, board and battan, shakes and siding plus decorative shutters give charm to the home.
- The compact footprint still has room for four bedrooms and a big, open living area.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the rear patio.
- Three bedrooms lie on the upper floor along with a handy second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 11"
- Depth: 44' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss